I'm so very glad to be able to say I have once again hit the 110 mark :) Hopefully this time I won't get to be out of the 110 range unless its going under. We will just have to see about that. I feel like it has been perfectly placed in my week too. I work 8:30am-5pm tomorrow and then I have Sunday off, WOO!!! I want to pretty much fast as soon as I get off of work tomorrow for about 24 hours I suppose. I'll need to make a list of the things I need to get done so I will be distracted from screwing up my progress. I remember when 110 was my UGW. It's now 105, maybe even 100, but I doubt I'd be able to get away with that in this house. Then again, I am the one paying the bills since my parents are out of work. So all in all, there isn't much they can do if you really put the situation into perspective; I just hate to disappoint them any further:/ ...
I was going to skip a semester at school and take up a second thought, but thinking on it a bit more I really shouldn't. I'd have the energy for school, but I most certainly would not have enough energy for another job. The only way to muster enough energy up for that would mean upping my daily calories which is NOT going to happen. Soooo, I guess I really need to figure out how I'm going to pay for that, even if it is only one or two classes. I feel that I'd be doing a lot better in school now that I have stopped smoking. I have such a clear head and much more ambition for my academics. I was going to major in something in health, but it would be quite a contradiction. I have such a passion for fashion, but it's just so competitive. I don't know; whatever is meant to happen will happen.
Boyfriend wise, I have finally decided that I'm going to break up with him. Any suggestions on what to say?? I'm terrible at these sorts of things so ANY advice would be greatly appreciated!!
No comments:
Post a Comment