Perspectives have no right or wrong; and this perspective is mine. So don't tell me that I'm wrong.

10.8.11

107.4

As of this morning. I've had my sweet tarts for the day and unfortunately I'm on the verge of fainting (Not really, it just feels that way. I hope hah). Good thing is that its already 5:30 which means only an hour and a half left of work. And all the hard stuff is over with. So all I have left is sitting here and occasionally getting up to do something. I really just hope that I'm able to hold off from eating anything until tomorrow. I have a bunch of healthy foods - light yogurt, egg white, vegetables, fruit. I just can't bring myself to eat them lately. I know I have been eating CANDY off all things, but it translates differently in my head for some reason. It's like powdered sugar and I guess I just feel that it speeds up my metabolism and gives me energy. And most importantly does NOT give my that full feeling. I did, however, break down earlier and have a light yogurt at 60 calories. I made sure to take half an hour to eat the thing though. God forbid I shovel it down my throat like a little piggy.

In other news, I have to meet up with the ex tonight to get the rest of my stuff from him. I hope he doesn't try and give my some ultimatum or something. I really would just like to be left alone. Then I think I'll pop a few melatonin pills and be off to bed. I hope I'm 106 by tomorrow, it would be lovely.

2 comments:

  1. ok so you are officially my inspiration!! i have just read your past three posts and yeah. you're amazing. i cant wait to be as tiny as you!! definitely following you now!!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should post progress pics! you are already tiny in the ones from the beginning...

    ReplyDelete