Broke up with the boyfriend, finally. It started off not very well, but I think it ended on a pretty good note so that's swell and dandy. I forgot that he has a few possessions of mine so we still have to meet up again for him to give them to me. During the standard argument that follows a break up he proceeded to tell me that "You're scared to get too close to people". And you know what, I've always kinda felt that way until he pointed it out. I've realized that I'm not too afraid to get too close to anyone - I just so happen to be very particular to whom I decide to get too close with. I LIKE being by myself. It frustrated me that people often read it that way. That just because someone relishes, or prefers, time alone that they are afraid of something. When really in reality its just a different interest.
On a more interesting note, I've been doing fairly well with the restricting. I had 150 calories worth of Sweet Tarts throughout today and did the same for yesterday. Even though they aren't that low in calorie, I feel that the sugar keeps me going far longer than a small salad or anything of that assortment. I've also found these wonderful tasting cocoa mixes that are only 20 calories per packet! They are great in hot water, or even in a cup of coffee. When I weighed myself this morning i was 108.4, but I'm hoping by tomorrow it will be somewhere in the 107s. My, once again, new UGW is now 100. I would be happy with 102 - as random as that number is. I just don't know how much longer I can go without my parents making me eat. They haven't really said too much about it lately, but I know they are growing very suspicious of me skipping dinner and what not. I'll just have to make my social life seem full so I won't have to be around during dinner time. Maybe I'll start reading some at starbucks or something. Take walks, SOMETHINGGG.
Wellllll, that's all I have for now. You girlies enjoy this week and make the most of it :))))
No comments:
Post a Comment