Work yesterday was pretty exhausting. The a/c was out, and for those who have never lived through a Texas summer - its pretty terrible. Probably one of the only things I don't care for when it comes it Texas. It was 107 outside. 101 inside. I thought I was going to kill over the entire time. I also work at a drycleaners so that didn't help with the heat situation, having pressing machines giving off extra heat and all. I swear if it's not working by tomorrow's shift I'm NOT working; I know I probably sound ridiculous, but I don't even care. I'm so sick of working for the owner. He is cheap and lazy. If HE was the one having to work, you better believe that thing would have been fixed the instant it went out. One good thing about the a/c going out was the fact that I sweated my butt off. I have decided not to weigh myself except for on Fridays - it motivates me to work as hard as I can to see a difference. Sundays are my days off so I think I will try my absolute hardest to eat nothing- 200 calories tops. I don't need the energy that day so I can afford to be weak and slump around.
In other news, I'm supposed to hang out with the boyfriend tonight. I hate making that hour drive. Quite honestly, I don't even know if I want a boyfriend. I just want time to myself, to be left alone, which is already sparingly in comparison to how much I'd like. And there are some points where I like him, yet most of the time I can't help but to perceive him as a selfish little brat, caring nor having any consideration for anyone unless it affects him indirectly. I'm just so bad with these break-up sort of things; I should really consider growing a pair already. Though some of me feels like it's just my ED telling me I want to be left alone. It's odd to think that something like an ED could be considered "fun", much less relaxing. It is what it is I suppose.
Well, that's life at the moment. I'll update and add on later if I feel that anything extra needs to be added.
No comments:
Post a Comment