Perspectives have no right or wrong; and this perspective is mine. So don't tell me that I'm wrong.

13.7.11

Sorryyy....

for the previous meltdown. I'm back to normal...ish hah. Anyways, I have decided to start the skinny girl diet (once again). This time around I feel it will be much more sucessful due to the fact that I am no longer smoking pot. So my weigh in this morning was 114.4. It's crazy how one binge can throw away so much hard work. For some reason, I kinda like it like that. It makes it harder, which makes success that much sweeter. 110 for a goal weight sounds okay, but looking in the mirror I'm sure that's far bigger than I'm wanting to look. So I'm gonna go ahead and bump that number down to 105 for now and see how that goes. Here's my daily intake for the last two days..( I started Monday, but haven't been posting due to my schedule. That really is becoming quite the bad habit.)


Day 1 (Monday): 400
Orange - 75 calories
Chicken Noodle Soup -  120 calories
Pickles - 10 calories
Ice pops - 50 calories
Peanuts - 160 calories
Exercise - Speed walking 5.36 miles
Total: 415 calories

Day 2 (Tuesday): 300
Orange: 75 calories
Strawberries: 50 calories
Honeydew: 100 calories
Cheese Stick: 80 calories
Exercise: none :(
Total : 305 calories

Day 3 (Today/ Wednesday): 400
Orange - 75 calories
Orange Bell Pepper - 25 calories
Some Peanut M&Ms - 50 calories
Planning on having....
Rice with bell peppers and onions: 200 calories
Total: 350 calories
I already walked 2 miles this morning and I'm planning on walking at least 4 tonight. I would like to walk for 5, but we will see how this goes. And if I have what I'm supposed to for dinner, I think I'll treat myself to an ice pop. Those things are dammed amazin' and they say they are 30 calories, but I just round them to 50 because there is NO way something that sugary and good could be 30 calories hahh.
Anyways, I'll try and keep up with updating so if i don't feel free to bitch at me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment