I don't think so anyways. I guess I just think frail is a good thing hahh. So I've decided not to do the SGD. I ended up saving two different caloric schedules that are different so its fucked up already anyways. I think I'll just have 500 be my limit; this also means that I don't get 500, it's just my limit. 500 tops. In emergencies. 500.
So I got my first "you're looking to skinny" comment from my mother. I'm soooo stoked. She said I was starting to look anorexic (which is NOT true being 113 at 5'7. Skinny, maybe. Thin, NO). She said I was looking a little sick, and the bones in my shoulders were starting to perturb. I was caught off guard so all I could come up with was "they've always been like this." (on the back of my right shoulder ive always had a bone sticking out, idk why hah? but i lovelovelove it. It's beautiful) What a terrible excuse! You think I would have been ready with an excuse, but what can you really say when your parents know you've been dieting? They can't really do much about it though if it comes down to it. They are broke as a joke - we (my brother, sisters, and I have been paying the bills). I really just have a ridiculous amount of love and respect for them, that it breaks my heart to let them down. It's so gratifying when someone tells you that. I hate it being like that too. I don't want attention for this, its not why I'm doing this. I seriously just want everyone to leave me alone. My dream life as of lately would be sitting in my room, alone, concentrating and reaching this goal. It sounds depressing, but it would be lovely.
I went to the boyfriend's house on Tuesday. I know he loves how small I've been getting. I could tell; he kept grasping his hands around my waist, hard too. Like he was astonished he could wrap his hands around so far around my small waist. It made me proud, like I was finally accomplishing something. I cant imagine how awesome it will feel being 105. I can't wait. I am oh so excited for the future:)
As a side note, I have a family reunion coming up in exactly a week and I would like to be 110 for it. Seems do-able to me seeing as I weighed in this morning at 113, WOOOOOO! Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment