at myself! I weighed in this morning and I was 113! It's probably been over a year since I weighed that. and what the fuck did I do? I ruined it! I went to sonic and proceeded to munch on a quarter pound chili cheese coney, a grilled cheese, and onion rings. How disgusting. The whole time I was thinking why am I eating this? it tastes soooo gross! But I paid money for it so i figured why not? Plus, I had the drunk munchies. I, of course, was planning on purging, but for some odd reason my body wouldn't let me. I stood over that damned toliet for a whole 30 minutes before I accepted the fact that it just wasnt going to happen. I don't want to be seen. I don't want to leave my room. And I don't want to get on the scale. What have I done? I'm seriously freaking out!sdfjhadkfhkaifmehyseuriefnsdjfashfafbakdjf
Okay. Calm down. You can fix it. I can fix it....right? I'll just have to exercise tonight like there ain't no tomorra. I already took some laxatives. I guess the best way to learn a lesson is the hard way.
Gah, I just can't get over it. You dumb fuck. You dumb worthless fuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment