Perspectives have no right or wrong; and this perspective is mine. So don't tell me that I'm wrong.

15.7.11

Good ol' plateau

I ended up not only walking that 5 miles, but added on an extra 2. Bringing the total to 9 miles (adding the two other miles from the AM). I did treat myself to an ice pop; I thought I might faint if I didn't. And I woke up to 114.4 on Thursday. Again. I wasn't heartbroken. I MUCH rather see the same number than a higher one, but it's just a tad bit disappointing when you worked so hard and were expecting to lose. I guess that just goes to show that you should never expect anything from life. So Thursday my limit was 300. I had some salad topped with a bunch of veggie - NO dressing. Dressing scares me quite frankly, and is completely not worth it. A peach which was probably around 75 calories. And some pretzels at 110. I fucking love pretzels. Sooooo good. As weird as it sounds they are even better with mustard. And my sister let me have 2 gummy bears as well. bringing the total to around 300. I know what my problem is though. I NEED to plan what I eat and stick to it! I got paid today and went grocery shopping so I actually have good diet food to eat. I must say, I'm pretty excited:))))))
Oh, and i finally broke down and got some diet pills. Ive been trying not to because I'm paranoid of having heart failure so hopefully I dont drop dead. If I do, its been a good life hah (;
I have to run to work, so I'll catch up on anything else lataaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment