Perspectives have no right or wrong; and this perspective is mine. So don't tell me that I'm wrong.

20.4.11

*sighh*

You can always tell when I screwed up with diets - I never have the guts to blog about it. I think it started like 2 weeks ago with family night. I binged like no other and ever since I have been trying to get on track. How'd that work out you ask? Binge 2 days, starve 2 days, etc.
I feel that I'm back on track though (if you can't tell, im blogging about it hah). I feel like if I dont get back on track I will be missing out on the most oppurtune time to lose some weight. I have pretty much no one breatheing down my spine. I have so much time to just be by myself, its wonderful. All I really have to do is concentrate on school and work and I'll be good.

Ohhhh! ANDDD im getting my income taxes back. I'm quite excited since it'll be a little over $1000!!!! I promised myself that I'm not touching any of it for shopping until I'm at 110; so if that isn't motivation enough to lose this damn weight I dont know what is:) I just have to keep my mind in control - not my body. Keep positive. I will, however, get myself an ana bracelet for further motivation. And dammit, I need to keep up with my blog!

1 comment: