Alright, so. I've drafted like 364138957814 posts but i have yet to finish one hah. Now to catch up, lets see....
Okay so first off I decided that the SGD just wasnt working for me. I didnt feel very empowered by the hunger if that makes any sense? So i decided to go ahead and start with the ABC diet. And I'm loving it. I can't even explain how wonderful I feel that im actually doing. There have been so many oppurtunities to binge on AWESOME AMAZING FOOD and i HAVEN'T:)!!! Even after smoking (and that is pretty much the impossible for me).
But on the other hand im too exhaused to celebrate. with work and school I seriously feel like im going to faint sometimes; its getting intense up in this bitch. But i will NOT give up. I've come too far! I havent weighted myself but i have set up days (which are the days after the fasting) to do it. That way, i dont get dicouraged with myself if i see the number that i dont want to see. I started this around 119 pounds so we shall see what happens the first weigh in day. I have a good feeling so far though, i can feel myself getting thinner. Oh, happy day:)
well thats pretty much it. I'll try and post more often. Im just kind of ocd with punctuations, capitalization, spelling, etc. And i know this is lacking all of the above, but fuck it; Im wayyy too drained to care.
No comments:
Post a Comment