Perspectives have no right or wrong; and this perspective is mine. So don't tell me that I'm wrong.

14.3.11

SGD - DAY 1

Last night I took all of my weight measurements and such for the beginning of the SGD, and I must say that I'm pretty excited. For the results, of course.

CW: 121
Height: 5'7
GW: 110
UGW:105















The view from the side doesn't repulse me enough to vomit, but the front view is a completely different story. I would love to know where I got my fucking hips and huge ass thighs from.

Anywaysss, I weighed myself this morning and I was 119.8, awesome:) Downside is that its only 4PM and I'm hungry. Hunger is power. Hunger IS power. Thank the Lord I'm hanging out with a guy tonight. Being with people= NO EATING; I despise eating in front of people with a burning passion, especially guys.

Now for the food stats. Drum roll please....

PROJECTED CALORIE INTAKE FOR DAY 1: 400 CAL

Breakfast: Fuck breakfast, makes me hungrier throughout the day.
Snack: Celery and carrots (I'm not going to start counting fruits or vegetables until I'm at least a week or two into this)...N/A CAL
Lunch: Peanuts (I know loaded with fatfatfat BUT I did get the ones in the shell so it keeps me preoccupied and takes longer to eat)...160 CAL
Snack: Grapefruit (I would highly suggest this fruit because, again, it takes a lot of time to peel everything off.)...N/A CAL
 Dinner: Lean Cuisine meal...290 CAL

TOTAL CALORIE INTAKE: 450/400

Over by 50 CAL, dammit. Guess that'll teach me to think ahead, I was just soo tired last night. AND i had not done any of my grocery shopping. WILL DO TONIGHT. I'll just have to work off the extra calories through cardio.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    Just came across your blog, I'm not an expert and by no means a nutritionist, but I thought I could share a little of my own experience.

    Eat breakfast! It'll make you hungrier throughout the day but the hunger is a sign your body isn't conserving your energy and isn't in starvation mode. Nibbling a little something every couple of hours like a few apple slices or a low fat yogurt will keep it going as well, with constant hunger as a side effect, but hey that's why coffee, diet coke and cigarettes are a girls best friend.

    You also mentioned a bit of a plateau despite cardio. I've noticed sometimes that restricting too much in combination with a low to medium intensity workout can bring down a girl's BMR which ends up being totally counterproductive. Sometimes I save a big chunk of my daily calorie allowance for 30 minutes before a workout to go hard on an intense cardio interval set.

    A little bit of fat is your friend, you can't absorb vitamins and nutrients without it.

    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete