Perspectives have no right or wrong; and this perspective is mine. So don't tell me that I'm wrong.

21.6.11

Yayyy, 125.4!! Don't get me wrong, its still a teriible number but its not 127! THANKYOUJESUSSSS! I'm supposed to go to a baseball game with the boyfriend today and its gonna be hot as hell. I was planning on wearing some jean shorts with a plain white tank, but I feel much too big right now to wear that so im kinda stuck. I really don't want to have to deal with feeling fat, but i might not have a choice due to temperatures. I hope this all goes well; he can be extremely irritating sometimes. I have fun with him but, my goodness, he can be such a douche. I wonder if its going to work out even...

Alright. Done with senseless rambling. I hope by the time i get home for my pm weight in to be at 123-point-something. I know two pounds seems like an awful lot, but I have been binging everyday for like a week so it should come off fairly easy (once I get to 120, weight is a bitch to come off). Ah, I'm so excited to be thin again; there really is nothing more comforting in this world than feeling thin. I have a gym membership but I think the plan for me is to eat as little as possible for like a week to get my weight down THEN I'll start going to the gym. I feel, otherwise, i just bulk up with muscle. And I hate going to the gym when i feel fat. There are so many people with beautiful bodies there. I wonder how they get that perfect? I do love them for making it known that its possible to look that good though, that all of this isn't for nothing - those bodies aren't just in the movies and magazines.

Oh, I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment