Perspectives have no right or wrong; and this perspective is mine. So don't tell me that I'm wrong.

19.9.11

Sorry for my leave..

I've been far too ashamed to come on here again and again with consistent failures. But, I feel that without having to confirm my lack of self control I'm gaining no accountability thus rendering my future successes from happening. I have been binging and purging to a terrible degree, and I have come to the conclusion that for me to get anywhere with the weight loss I need to cut it out completely. This means no doing it for a reward for reaching a certain weight because this only invigorates my love for food further sending me into my infamous binge/purge mode that only, sadly, results in a weight gain from the lack of ability to purge from over-exhaustion and use of this same ability.

I would like to be 105 by September 29th; I have a concert this day and would like to be somewhat confident in myself so I can have fun for once instead of worrying about how fat I am. Also, I would like to be 100/102 by October 14th (my 21st birthday). In order to do this in such little time I have decided that I will go on a liquid only diet. Sooooo, I guess we will see how this goes. I will take my measurement tonight and post them on here to track my progress. I have become a whale in such a short period of time. I WILL make it up. I know what triggers me into eating an ungodly amount though so I will need to compose a draft of ways around it to optimize my weight loss.

I'll post again with my stats, etc.

wish me luck, i'm gonna need it!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck darling. Remember: nothing is ever permanent. You CAN get ahold of this... and you will.

    You're only defeated when you quit!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your encouragement man! It means a lot :*)

    ReplyDelete